- 2 x Scoops Healtheries Naturally Slim Protein Powder Chocolate Flavour
- ¾ c Ground almonds
- ¾ c Fine desiccated coconut
- ½ c fine chopped cashew nuts
- ½ c Pitted Dates soaked in boiling water
- ¼ c Dried Cranberries
- ¼ c Healtheries 99% Sugar free Backing bits
- 3 x Teaspoons Coco or Cacao Powder
- ¼ c Natural smooth Peanut Butter
- ¾ c Almond Milk Unsweetened
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 10 minutes, dispose of water and blend with ½ cup of almond milk, add peanut butter and the remaining ¼ cup of almond milk and blend until thick and creamy.
- In a dry bowl place the protein powder, ground almonds, coconut, cashews, and coco/cacao powder, mix well making sure all dry ingredients are incorporated well together.
- Add cranberries and the dark chocolate backing bits.
- Add the creamy date & peanut butter mixture (from step 1), mix well until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Refrigerate mixture for ½ an hour
- Fill a teaspoon with a generous amount of mixture and roll into bite size balls with the palm of your hands, roll in coconut or cacao and place on parchment paper and refrigerate to set.