- 200ml brewed Organic Chamomile Tea (use 2 tea bags)
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 vanilla pod, sliced and seeds scraped out
- 300ml coconut water (no added sugar)
- 100ml coconut cream (reduced fat)
- ½ tsp fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- Add the honey, vanilla seeds and pod to the tea as it is steeping. Stir to mix well and put aside to cool.
- In a 1 litre capacity jug, mix the coconut water, cream and ginger (you may need to use a whisk if the coconut cream is thick).
- Once the tea has cooled, remove the tea bags and vanilla pod and pour into the jug.
- Drop a few ice cubes in the bottom of two drinking glasses and top with the tea mixture.