- 2 Healtheries Peppermint Tea Bags
- 200ml Boiling water
- 50ml Coconut cream
- 20g Healtheries White Chocolate baking bits
- 2 scoops/26g Healtheries naturally slim Vanilla
- 5 Ice cubes
Optional - Decorate with mint leaves and a candy cane.
To make this recipe vegan friendly use naturally slim plant powder and opt out from using the white chocolate bits.
- Brew the two peppermint teabags in the 200ml boiling water and set aside until its room temperature. Squeeze the tea bags.
- Add the 50ml of coconut cream to the tea.
- Melt the white chocolate baking bits in 20 seconds intervals in the microwave until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate to the tea mixture and mix well.
- In a blender add the tea mixture, followed by the ice cubes and the naturally slim powder.
- Blend all ingredients together and pour in a cold glass.