- 3 Healtheries Pomegranate tea bags
- 3 Healtheries Blood Orange tea bags
- 1L Boiling Water
- 1 cup sweetener
- 5 teaspoons Agar Powder
- 5 tablespoons cold water
Place fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and/or peaches in the liquid mixture prior to refrigerating.
Pour jelly into glasses, top with whipped cream.
- Brew the six tea bags in the 1 liter of boiling water for around 10 minutes. Squeeze the tea bags and remove
- Pour the sweetener into the brewed tea and stir until sweetener is completely dissolved.
- Sprinkle the agar powder into the 5 tablespoons of cold water, combine well with a fork. Let the mixture sit for a minute then dissolve in the microwave. Use 20 second intervals method until completely dissolved.
- Add dissolved agar to tea mixture and combine well. Make sure no bits of agar floating if so sieve the mixture.
- Place into molds, mini glasses, bowl or a flat container.
- Refrigerate until set, this is best done overnight.