- 2 cups ground almonds
- 1 Tbspn Healtheries Ground Chia
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup mixed dried apricots & pitted dates, finely chopped
- 1 large banana
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Healtheries Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Healtheries No Added Sugar Milk Chocolate Baking Bits + extra for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 160ºc and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place all of the ingredients, except the chocolate baking bits into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup of the chocolate baking bits and pulse a few times.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf tin and sprinkle with the extra milk chocolate baking bits.
- Bake for 30- 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin.